03-20-2017 01:04 AM
While visiting my brother in law I was having an issue with my hp folio i3. I don't even remember now what it was but about two weeks after receiving it back and after I was no longer visinging my brother in law who lives no where near me, I discovered my bluetooth was no longer operating. I discovered it when I went o use a bluetooth speaker I have and it would not work. The computer no longer even recognized it nor would it recognize it.
I can't even find where the settings are that turn it off or on.
I went to the start and tried to find the bluetooth options for turning it on and off but to no avail.
The wireless on and off on the key board shows that it is on.
I can find where it say's it is working properly but yet it clearly isn't.
So I have an hp folio i3 with windows 7 and all drivers seem to be up to date and working properly but I can't use any bluetooth devices.
Can any one help please
03-20-2017 01:27 AM - edited 03-20-2017 01:28 AM
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)