04-06-2009 05:48 PM
04-10-2009 11:54 AM
I have the same printer. Do the following things.
Make sure your firewall is not blocking the connection attempts from the printer. For this you can look at the firewall logs and put your LAN on the trusted networks.
Make sure that the HP Imaging Monitor is running on the computer. It is denoted by a small greenish icon in the system bar.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)