Question

Highlighted
Community Manager
Message 1 of 2 (12,069 Views)
Accepted Solution

Can't Connect to the Internet using WiFi or a Wired Connection

[ Edited ]
Product Name: Notebook PC
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I can't connect to the Internet when I am on WiFi. What can I do?

Bill

I am an HP employee, supporting the HP Experts who volunteer their time and technical knowledge to help others.
Accepted Solution

Re: Can't Connect to the Internet using WiFi

Hey,

If your computer has problems connecting to a wireless network, issues with speed or dropped connections then try this simple walk through here:  Help with wireless troubleshooting.

**You may also want to simply reboot your PC, as this may resolve the issue quickly!  After restarting, run Windows Update to get the latest updates to Windows 10. (Click SettingsUpdate & SecurityWindows Update and click Check for Updates.)

-wes

View solution in context
Professor
Message 2 of 2 (12,067 Views)

Re: Can't Connect to the Internet using WiFi

[ Edited ]

Hey,

If your computer has problems connecting to a wireless network, issues with speed or dropped connections then try this simple walk through here:  Help with wireless troubleshooting.

**You may also want to simply reboot your PC, as this may resolve the issue quickly!  After restarting, run Windows Update to get the latest updates to Windows 10. (Click SettingsUpdate & SecurityWindows Update and click Check for Updates.)

-wes

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation