05-03-2009 02:40 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can download the ethernet drivers for an HP Pavilion Entertainment PC model #DV9810us ?? My ethernet port has disappeared from my device manager and I cannot find the drivers anywhere on the HP website. I am able to connect to the internet via my wireless connection, but I get nothing when I plug into the ethernet port.
And something else that has been frustrating me, when I do get a wireless connection to the internet, it last for 30 minutes to an hour. Then I have to re-boot to re-establish a connection. I use a Lingsys WRT54G router with the lastest firmware upgrade.
Can anyone help??
05-03-2009 04:44 PM
Check this link.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)