06-17-2012 09:09 PM
HP Envy 17 notebook pc
Product # XH051UAR#ABC
Erroe Message: Internet Explorer has stopped working
No changes has been made prior to this issue. I only had this laptop for 1 week now and rarely use it. The only thing i have on here is Norton and all the updates it promps me to download after powering on the laptop
06-17-2012 09:28 PM
06-18-2012 08:22 AM
I already have Internet Explorer and I tried to download Firefox but thats when i get the error message "Internet Explorer has stopped working" and it shuts down or restarts. This laptop is BRAND NEW. What should I do?
06-18-2012 01:20 PM
I did a factory reset last week. So basically I have to do a factory reset everytime i want to download something. There has to be a better solution.
06-19-2012 07:42 AM
I have Nortons...I had to do a factory default reset to install Nortons. INSTALLING is the PROBLEM....I can't unless i do a factory default reset EVERY TIME in order to install/download.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)