08-22-2012 06:42 AM
My notebook, Probook 4510s, windows 7 can't detect my wireless network, it was working fine then stopped a few days ago. When looking for the adapter in BIOS it says it is not connected. Need help pls. not sure what to do.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)