07-30-2011 10:26 AM
Hi, I have just bought an iPad2, however my printer, which I have wirelessly connected to my PC (Win XP) will not connect to the iPad because it does not support AirPrint?
Is there an App I can download to solve this, as I don't want to have to buy/change my printer which is less than a year old.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)