07-10-2010 12:50 AM - edited 07-10-2010 12:58 AM
I'm newbie in here, and sorry if this is a repost question but when I'm googling, I cant find find any solution for this..
I have HP Elitebook 6930p, and install (clean install) WIndows 7 Ultimate 32bit. all my drivers including wireless works fine but my ethernet ( Intel 82567LM) cant work...
this is what I do...
1. I've download latest driver from HP Intel 82567LM Gigabit Ethernet Controller Driver for Microsoft Windows and update the current driver it says This device cannot start. (Code 10)
2. I've uninstall the current driver, and install the latest driver. It wont work either.
3. I tried to update with HP Softpaq Download Manager. It wont work too...
Do you have any solution or workaround on this?
07-10-2010 06:48 AM
hope this link will help.
it states there on how to solve the error code 10 generated by the device manager on windows 7.
say thanks by clicking the star
07-12-2010 09:34 AM
@edbergjun: thanks, but that wont help too..
finally today, ive sent my notebook to HP service centre, my warranty end at 2012..
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)