01-04-2011 10:06 PM
I have the following notebook...
Product Model: XT802PA
Product Name: HP G42-362TX Notebook PC
Q1. How to auto switch from wireless to wired connection? HP wireless assistant doesn't do it right? Previously using Lenovo and it does that automatically. Any other ways to do it? Kinda troublesome to manually disconnect the wireless.
Q2. Orange light when connecting to wired... is that normal? Cos' it doesn't give me the optimum bandwidth speed when I do a speed test. I am used to seeing green colour on Lenovo.
12-16-2013 04:21 PM
Hi harrypattriks25, sorry to hear that you are having issue with the battery on your computer. What are the exact issues that you seem to be having?
I await your response.
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)