Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

j'ai désinstaler broadcom wifi, pouvez vous m'aider ? 

merci

HP Recommended

This worked for me on HP pavillion g6.
I thank you very much, and would also like to add some SEO so others can find this page.

tag>
driver

broadcom driver

HP

windows 7

HP Recommended

@DonnyBoy wrote:

I got my MP mini 210 a few days ago with XP home.  I upgraded it to WIndows 7 yesterday.  After install everything was humming just fine, even the wireless.  I thought this is to good to be true.  Then Windows installed 21 updates.  It was after the updates that my wireless was hosed.  Same problems everybody else has documented ihere.  I think it something in those updates is conflicting with the Broadcom 4313 driver.

To make a long story short I found the previous version of the hp/broadcom driver.  The URL is:

http://www.userdrivers.com/Notebook-Tablet-PC/HP-M ini-210-PC-Broadcom-Wireless-LAN-Driver-5-60-18-4...

Right click computer- click properties - then click on device manager.

Right click on Broadcom 4313 802.11b/g/n (in Network Adapters)  then click on Uninstall.  Check box to delete the driver software for this device.  You should be uninstalling driver version 5.60.350.6 dated 3/22/10

Reboot, then install the driver from URL above.  That's version 5.60.18.41dated 10/23/09.

So far I'm 2 for 2 with my wireless now working.

My guess is HP will need to come out with a new driver to fix this new conflict with WIn7.

HP Recommended

If you have't fixed the wireless problem yet I may have your answer. today I installed windows 7 on my HP mini and the WLAN stopped working.

What I had to do was find the Wlan hardware device and repair the driver.

* Firstly click Start

* right click on Computer

* go down to Properties and left click on it

* click on Device manager

* on the list of devices go to your computer name at the top and click on it

* then up on the menu bar there is Action, click on it

* on the dropdown screen click on "add legacy hardware" and enter the " Add hardware wizard" and click Next

* on the next screen there is two questions, select "install hardware manually from the list" and click next

* Go down the list until you find "network adaptors"and click next

* A manufacturer list will come up. each one will display network adaptors in the right window

* In my case I selected "intell corporation" double click on the one you selected

* In the right box there will be a number of "WiFi link" device names

* If you don't know the name of your device click on the first one and process it by pressing "next

* On the next screen press next and the wizard will find and install the right driver.

* If it is unable to do so go back and select the next WiFi link type and go through the same proceedure until you find the right device and the driver is installed.

I know what I have said here is a lot but the only way to do it is to go step by step. It worked for me OK..good luck regards Barry

HP Recommended

If you have't fixed the wireless problem i have your answer it works %100.
I installed windows 7 on my HP mini 210 and the WLAN stopped working.
I have been rung my laptop with my solution for abaout 3-4 weeks and not a single problem i
had to make sure it works %100 befor i post this
some of you might not like my solution but i fixed it and its up to you if you want to do it
my way

what you need is a new or a old WLAN adapter(chip) which will fit your HP mini 210
if you have a old laptop you dont use you can scavenge the parts from in my case which i did
if you dont have a old laptop you can buy it online or a computer hardware store.

the HP mini 210 has two different slots the original WLAN adapter is very small
the other slot which is right above the original WLAN adapter the second adapter slot
which a bit biger then the original one in length its up to you which you will use
i used the biger slot because my old laptop had the longer WLAN adapter

before you scavenge your old laptop start it up if its working
make sure you writ down your old laptops WLAN adapter name if not just extract the WLAN adapter
from youre old laptop but make sure it will fit the HP mini 210

example: Interl(R) PRO/Wireless 3945BG Network Connection

you can do it as in the following steps

* Firstly click Start
* right click on Computer

* go down to Properties and left click on it

* click on Device manager

* on the list of devices go to Network adapters click on it

* The WLAN adapters full name will be written there

writ it down and extract/scavenge the WLAN
do not mix up the cabling there is a black and white cable you will want to put the cable
in the right way or it wont work

fit the WLAN in the HP mini 210

run your HP 210 wait for the laptop to scan the new hardware and youre good to go
if it dose not scan the new hardware you will have to do it manul thats way you have
written the name of the WLAN adapter google the required adapters name and download it and install

HP Recommended

Thank you for the information, it really helped me

http://www.aiydriver.com

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.