05-08-2010 12:51 PM
The independent controls for installed wireless devices is enable but it not work. The independent button turn all wireless off and on. It is unable to turn device on and turn device off individually. I am using the pre install Windows 7 Home Basic which ship with the unit.
06-02-2010 01:07 PM
Download and install:
HP Wireless Assistant here (ver 18.104.22.168 for 32/64 bit Win7)
With this software You will be able to turn on or off invidual wireless devices.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)