06-06-2012 08:39 AM
My hp deskjet 5550 finally gave up the ghost...or did it. 10 years without a hitch and let me tell you that printer was worked by my wife who is in lending and then all of a sudden the out of paper light came on and the printer won't communicate anymore. Is there anybody out there will one that still works or is the onslaught of the 5550 failure all encompassing That's right, we were sabotaged.
06-08-2012 02:47 PM - edited 06-08-2012 02:47 PM
I hope you are doing well and welcome to the HP forums;
This article GO HERE may help you determine where the error is coming from I may help you fix it I hope so;
Hope this helps!!
and remember . . .
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)