08-07-2012 01:02 PM
I just recently purchased a HP pavilion g7 Laptop and I noticed that it has Intel® Wireless Display but i can't find any devices that I can connect to my HDTV. I was also wondering how do I access my Intel® Wireless Display on my laptop and is there any devices that I can buy from HP website that will connect my HP pavilion g7 Laptop, to my TV?
08-07-2012 01:04 PM
This may be the one you are looking for:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)