12-14-2011 02:57 AM
hello, I just got HP ProBook 4530s A1D47EA and I have a problem with wireless network. I cannot find drivers for it
would you be so kind as to send me a link to the drivers I need ?
Windows 7 64-bit
12-14-2011 06:48 AM
There can be a one of a few wireless cards in your PC.
Please click on the network adapter needing drivers in the device manager. Then click on the details tab. In the Properties drop down list, select the second item (Hardware ID's).
Post the top string of characters you see in the window.
Those will identify the model wireless card you have and I can send you the link to the drivers.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)