Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I have a new HP Envy and my web sites load like dial-up, video breaks up frequently.   Using Motorola modem/router combo.  HP desktop loads and streams very fast, husband's new less expensive HP laptop loads and streams very fast .   I' m just about ready to sell this baby on ebay.  Can anyone help me before I do ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@kethorkildsen

Download and install this driver.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
HP Recommended

Hi,

1. Please write your notebook product number (p/n), which system are you using and country of purchase.

Resource:

How to Locate the Notebook product number (p/n)

2. Go to:

Control Panel -> Device Manager -> Network adapters

Right click wireless card and choose ' Properties '.  Next select ' Details ' tab, use the dropdown selector to choose Hardware Ids and paste all the values ​​from there to the next reply.

Below you've got example how to do it:

464i329EA20FEFCDC76A
466i652BE51C12165A92
467iC2AEC23384DE4519

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA&REV_7869
USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA

HP Recommended

@kethorkildsen

Hi,

Welcome to the HP forum.

Please write your notebook product number (p/n), which system are you using and country of purchase.

Resource:
How to Locate the Notebook product number (p/n)

HP Recommended

system: Windows 7

pn: A9G58AV

USA

HP Recommended

@kethorkildsen

Download and install this driver.

HP Recommended
I'm also experiencing this problem. When I first used the envy, the internet was fast and everything worked fine, after a setting up the first day, the next day the internet would take a long time to load up, this is at numerous locations..
here is my notebook product number

PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_539B&SUBSYS_18ED103C&REV_00
PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_539B&SUBSYS_18ED103C
PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_539B&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_539B&CC_0280
HP Recommended

Internet extremly slow, old computer faster than this one. Researched forum for possible solutions and followed instructions. Below are the devices they instructed to send on next reply. Please help!!

HP Recommended

HP Envy internet extremely slow, found your solution response to send device drivers, here they are:

Please HELP!

HP Recommended

My problem is similar to those stated. I just got my new desktop and it was very fast the first few days and now has been giving me problems with freezing, and loading web pages slower then my laptop that I replaced it with...maybe I should have gone with a Mac

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.