04-14-2011 06:05 AM
Go to the router configuration. There should be all connected devices to the network..
Testing - HP 15-p000 Donated to the Cancer Research UK
HP ProBook 640, Core i7-4610M/HyperX 240GB SSD/Corsair 16GB DDR3 1800MHz/Intel 6235
HP Touchpad provided by HP
Currently on Debian Wheeze
*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
06-20-2011 01:58 PM
Use HP Network Diagnostic Utility.
05-27-2013 12:30 PM
Could you give us full name of your printer?
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)