05-27-2012 10:52 AM
The installation CD didn't have the driver for my OS, but when I connected the printer to the laptop with the USB cable, an installation page opened asking if I wanted to get the driver via internet. I said yes, and it installed, but it never asked me whether it would be a wired or wireless connection. Now the laptop only sees the printer when the USB cable is plugged in.
How do I modify the setup so I can print wirelessly?
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)