04-28-2011 03:07 PM
04-28-2011 03:14 PM
It said to restart my computer, click F10, go to system configuration, boot order, internal network adapter boot, and then switch it from disabled to enable... I did that, but it still will not connect!!!
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)