04-27-2013 07:05 PM
Hi, i have a Pavilion G6 with windows 8 installed, it originally came with windows 7, 2 months ago i updated to windows 8 and updates drivers and everything was working fine, today i had to turn wi fi off with the button (F12) and now it won't turn on, i read http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Wireless-Internet-Hom
The card is Broadcom 4313GN, i also updated the driver today after i updated the BIOS.
05-01-2013 02:46 PM - last edited on 02-23-2017 05:58 PM by OscarFuentes
- Remove the AC Adapter, Battery and anything else that may be connected
- Press and hold the Power button for 15 seconds
- Reinsert the Battery and AC Adapter
- Power on. Let Windows load and see if wireless works.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)