01-03-2011 01:43 PM
Where do I locate the IMEI number on my HP G71 laptop? It is not on the bottom nor in the battery compartment. I do not have the original box. I am trying to set up a wireless connection with AT&T pay as you use and the program is requesting this number.
01-04-2011 07:32 AM
Tip: The MEID, ICCID and IMEI numbers are also available on the packaging of your notebook and via the Diagnostics utility in HP Connection Manager.
HP ProBook 640 Sabayon LInux
HP Touchpad provided by HP
*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
03-30-2015 10:04 AM
i am have one doubt,has one seller put for sale on my country Brazil one HP UN2430 new in retail packag with manual and accessories but have one stick of AT&T with ICCID and i am think to its locked on this operator,because i am have one HS2434 locked on t-mobile and not possible to unlock because this operator can not send to me , i am not have data plan of this ! i am purchased one DM1-4310NR on amazon and this delivered to me on Brazil within my friend put on bag.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)