04-08-2009 08:35 AM
04-08-2009 08:25 PM
Uninstall google toolbar and yahoo toolbar.
How to do it:
go to control panel ianstall or uninstall programs find this programs on the list and delete them.
04-09-2009 04:47 AM - edited 04-09-2009 04:59 AM
I have looked on the list you said but google and yahoo toolbar are not on it so is there something else i can try to fix the problem please?The problem is on a compaq mini 702EA and i'm using Windows XP and its internet explorer 7.When it first broke an error message kept coming up saying it has encountered an problem and needs to close but now the screen just pops up and goes off straight away.
04-09-2009 07:04 AM
Try Tools->Internet options->viewed history
and choose delete->delete all
Reinstall java drivers manually.
Go to Tools->Internet options-> programs
choose manage addons-> downloaded addons
Invidualy switch off every addon and find that which makes problem uninstal it and install again.
When you will switch off any of them restar explorer.
04-09-2009 07:36 AM
04-09-2009 08:08 AM
Control panel/install and uninstall programs find java on the list uninstall. Then enter this site and install again java.
04-09-2009 08:17 AM
04-09-2009 09:11 AM - edited 06-24-2010 12:07 PM
Scan your compuer with antivirus program and also antispyware.
Downlad and install Spybot - Search & Destroy from here.
On first run You will be asked to set few things. Please don't choose there anything. Just skip this part.
When program will finally start click in menu (which is upper part of this program) on ' Mode ' and select there ' Advanced mode '.
On the left side of this program choose ' Settings ' and from the list which will appear click on ' Settings ' again.
In main window please change three things:
- ' Desktop icon ' - check here ' Advanced mode '
- ' Scan priority ' set on ' Time Critical '
- ' Expert settings ' - enable here by checking ' Show experts buttons in results list ' and ' Show experts button in recovery list '
Choose from left panel this time ' Spybot - S&D ' and then click on ' Update ':
You will see full list of servers from which You may download all updates for this program. Choose nearest server and install them all. Now You should close this program and run it again with icon which You have now on Your desktop.
After this step You should check again is there any more updates available.
- If yes - then do everything what You did here for the first time.
- If not - then do what's written below.
Choose ' Search & Destroy ' icon. Click on ' File sets ' and choose from the options there ' Select all avaible checks '.
Now You may start scanning by clicking on ' Check for problems ' icon.
When this process will be done choose ' Select all ' option and then from the list point on ' Fix selected problems '.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)