Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

After executing the commands in Command Prompt I ran ZHPcleaner again to clean the browsers, and that appeared to have fixed the problem.

Thanks for posting the fixes on this forum.

HP Recommended

Thank You, I was ready to invest in a new computer.

HP Recommended
Awesome..worked fine..didn't recognize a few..also suggest reset clock and date on the lower right.. very much appreciated
HP Recommended

I uninstalled and deleted all superfluous anti-virus,  malware destroyers and spyhunter programs out of the system except AVG and Malwarebytes.

Restarted the system, and behold, the browsers came up again.

HP Recommended
Hi some unnecessary, spam softwares got installed in my laptop n I tried to uninstall it many times but got failed...so as a suggestion from my friend I installed an antivirus app "eset nod32" and scanned my computer. Now no such softwares exist but from today morning, internet is connected to my laptop but the none of the browsers are working....I have also tried to run CMD but its not working.....kindly suggest me how to clear this problem. Thanks in advance.

Details about my laptop
HP pavilion
Model: 15-r006TX
Product: G8D30PA#ACJ
HP Recommended

From the start menu.....All Program......Accessories, right click on the Command Prompt and select 'Run as Administrator'.  Enter the command listed below seperately and hit return after each one.

ipconfig /flushdns

nbtstat -R

nbtstat -RR

netsh int reset resetlog.txt

netsh int ip reset

netsh winsock reset

Now type exit and hit return.  Reboot your computer and see if this has worked.

also make sure your clock is set to the right date and time....THIS WORKED FOR ME 

HP Recommended
Thankyou!!!
HP Recommended
Thanks brother my problem got solved because of your advice
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.