05-28-2012 03:37 AM - edited 05-28-2012 04:21 AM
Just purchased HP Pavilon dv6 notebook running Windows 7, it does not see my netowrk in the available networks
I've updated the Network Adapter Drivers (Broadcom 4313GN)
I've updated the Router (ASUS RT N56U) Firmware
The Wifi works on the laptop, I can connect to my neighbours Network.
I manually created a conection to the Wifi in "Manage wireless networks" which was working, but after a reboot of modem & router the laptop now does not connect to the network at all-
All other computes, iphones etc see the Wifi Signal & connect no problem
Ideas are running out
12-23-2015 07:39 AM
Unfortunately I don't have a solution, but I have a similar problem. Have just bought a HP Notebook 15-ac030no and was adviced to delete "junk-programmes" added to the notebook. This was done through ´"Updates and security" and "restore".
Now I cannot connect to the net.
I have wireless connection through a router, that functions smooth with other devices in my house. Obviously something has been deleted or deactivated.
Any one familiar with the problem and a solution?
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)