05-20-2011 02:01 AM
I can connect to the internet sometimes(like now), but it eventually disconnects within minutes. Does this have anything to do with the IPv6 settings? How can i fix this? I have tried to reset modem and troubleshooting, but sometimes i get an error message that either prevents it from running troubleshoot, or prevents error report. Need Help!!
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)