11-28-2011 10:05 AM - edited 11-28-2011 10:07 AM
I've recently purchased a Netgear Push2tv adapter and despite being assured that it was compatible with my HP Pavilion dv7 6b51ea laptop, I'm unable to get it working. I've contacted Netgear after many attempts and they now tell me that my laptop isn't on their list of compatible laptops. Anyone else experienced this ?
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)