11-05-2010 03:38 AM
For hp g62-a11se,...without driver cd,i was installed windows vista,...but i didin't get Network controller drivers for vista from the hp web site,... and Realtek RTL8191E family PCI-E fast Ethernet NIC also...
plz i need help
11-05-2010 07:13 AM
So, What your saying is that you have Clean Installed Vista, but dont have the drivers to get the internet working? Is that correct?
If so, Then you can either:
1. Use a mobile phone as a USB Modem (If you have Mobile Internet on it)
2. Use another PC that has access to the internet (Ask a friend or someone you know)
For your laptop, heres the link for the Wireless (RealTek Wireless)
If thats not the correct one for your wireless then please post back - Then I will attempt to find the right one.
Im just beginning to Provide Support - But remember... Everyone Started out like that.
11-05-2010 07:58 AM
On the network controller related this notebook should be configured with Broadcom 4313 Wireless card, you an download it from here ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp49001-49500/sp49024
Before install Realtek Network Card driver, check if you have option related to 'LAN Power Saving' under System Configuration Section, if yes, disable that and then install the Realtek Driver, else you would get below error during installation...
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)