Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp Pavilion dv6 Notebook pc
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I installed windows 64 bit os on my laptop and i didn't get network driver for x16 - 96084  anywhere (product no : LS371EAHABV),, please help me,

Thanks in advance,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need these wireless and bluetooth drivers for that model wlan card...

This package contains drivers for the supported Broadcom Wireless LAN Adapters in the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.

File name: sp57965.exe

This package contains the Broadcom Bluetooth driver and software for supported models that are running a supported operating system. Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 Driver is required to enable Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 devices and is compatible with Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 and earlier versions.

File name: sp61617.exe

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

If you are looking for the wireless card driver, I can't find any info online regarding what model wireless card your notebook comes with.

Please post the hardware ID for the wireless card that needs the driver, and I will then post the link to the driver it needs.

When a wireless card needs a driver there will be a device listed in the device manager under an Other Devices category named Network Controller, and it will have a little ! mark next to it.

Click on that network controller device and then when the window opens, click on the Details tab at the top of the Network Controller window.

Now you will see a Property drop down list and it will be set to Device Description.

Drop down on that list, and select the 2nd item (Hardware ID's).

Post the top string of characters that you see in the window.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Network Controller !-> right click->properties->details->select Hardware Ids from the drop down -> i found the following list of ids.

PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_1483103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_1483103C
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&CC_0280

HP Recommended

Hi:

You need these wireless and bluetooth drivers for that model wlan card...

This package contains drivers for the supported Broadcom Wireless LAN Adapters in the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.

File name: sp57965.exe

This package contains the Broadcom Bluetooth driver and software for supported models that are running a supported operating system. Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 Driver is required to enable Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 devices and is compatible with Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 and earlier versions.

File name: sp61617.exe

HP Recommended

Hi,

Thank you very much for the links, its working and it would be helpfull if you send the links to the USB controllers

and Hardware id's for USB controllers are 

PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7812&SUBSYS_358D103C&REV_03
PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7812&SUBSYS_358D103C
PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7812&CC_0C0330
PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7812&CC_0C03

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Download and install both of these drivers and restart the PC...

This package contains the AMD USB 3.0 driver. This package is available on supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63501-64000/sp63988.exe

This package provides the AMD USB Filter Driver, a USB upper-class filter driver for the AMD chipsets. The AMD USB Filter Driver provides power management and performance optimizations for supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63501-64000/sp63782.exe

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.