06-24-2010 12:21 PM
Recently I have problems with my Bluetooth.
It has always worked until recently that is.
I've tried almost everything I could think of and I tried several solutions provided online.
The thing is:
-Yes I do have Bluetooth; HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth 2.0 Wireless Technology
-Yes my mobile device has BLuetooth and It's switched on and discoverable.
-My laptop is unable to scan my cell phone (SE C905) or any other mobile phone's (checked with those of my friends)
-My cell phone IS able to detect my laptop, but unable to connect. (I'm prompt to assign a pairing key, which I did, but no response from my laptop)
-I removed the software
-I removed the Bluetooth devices from the DeviceManager
-Reïnstalled the whole thing
-Downloaded several (older) SW releases (HP & Broadcom)
Nothing seems to help in order to get it fixed!
Please help me.
Thanks in advance
PS: No new windows updates or updates that causes the problem to occur.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)