Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I'm thinking it would be helpful if Microsoft knew that this issue always occurs with this particular model on Creators Update. Is it not possible for someone from HP to confirm this issue with a similar laptop configuration???

HP Recommended

Hi @mb2k,

Thank you for replying,

I understand your concern and would love to help,
However, since this is a rare issue concerning the latest windows 10 creators update, I recommend you either rollback to the last windows before the creator's update using the rollback feature under settings Or  Wait while I research on the same with my R&D team and get back to you in the next couple of working days.

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful,

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Well, looks like the problem was with a change WCU makes to the "Receive Segment Coalescing State" value.

Prior to updating to WCU "Receive Segment Coalescing State" is set to "disabled"

After updating to WCU "Receive Segment Coalescing State" is set to "enabled"

I ran "netsh int tcp set global rsc=disabled", verified it took with "netsh int tcp show global" and now I get full 150/150 on Miracast when running WCU.

Not sure exactly what this does (or doesn't do when disabled) but I was starting to worry as from what I've been reading, this laptop is actually geared toward taking advantages of the features of WCU.

@HP

I appreciate your help though. You may want to add these steps to the list of suggestions you posted earlier in this thread.

HP Recommended

@mb2k

Thanks for the reply.

Good to know that issue is resolved.

I understand that you have extensive knowledge about computer repair.

Hat off to you on that score.

Feel free to contact us in feature if you need any assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.