Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Zbook 15 g3 (T7V84ET)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hallo,

I would like to know if there is wireless lan in this laptop Zbook 15 G3 model  T7V84ET.

I am asking here, becouse in the technical specifications area in this site, it is not mentioned.

Only LAN is described.

In order to make a good choice and not to waste time and most of all money, is there anyone that can prove that this mobile workstation of 2500€ about is WITHOUT wireless connection option?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi

It is very unlikely that it does not have wifi, because if you notice to the left you see power button & right you see 2 buttons 1 for wifi & 2 for mute.

Hope this helps.

***** Click the Thumbs UP (Like) on the Right to say 'Thanks'*****

****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****

-VJ

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi

It most definatly has WLAN or Wifi in built into it.. it's just not clear on the website mabe

http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=c04834946&doctype=quickspecs&doclang=EN_US&sea...

Hope this helps.

****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****

-VJ

HP Recommended

hallo and thanks for the quick response.

I am showing you the pdf (http://www8.hp.com/h20195/V2/GetPDF.aspx/4aa6-2677ite) on the site, relative to T7V84ET#ABZ:

"Comunicazioni >> Connessione di rete Intel® I219-LM Gigabit integrata" standing for it has that ethernet tool for connectivity (no mention for wirelss connections);

or "Connettività e comunicazioni Interfaccia di rete >> Connessione di rete Intel® I219-LM Gigabit integrata" on the relative web page at Technical Details.

Is it possible, somehow, that the T7V84ET#ABZ item comes without WI-FI connectivity?

I suppose it is an Italian item, and may have differences from other countries..

Thanks again if you can help me!

Christian (from Rome)

HP Recommended

Hi

It is very unlikely that it does not have wifi, because if you notice to the left you see power button & right you see 2 buttons 1 for wifi & 2 for mute.

Hope this helps.

-VJ

HP Recommended

ok thankyou again for your feedback.

I spent some minutes reading the pdf you linked, and found it says it offers wi-fi and bluetooth, and only 3G/4G is on reqeust.

I suppose now it is clear..

HP Recommended

Glad to help!!

Cheers!!!:smileyhappy:

Hope this helps.

-VJ

HP Recommended

Hallo again VJ_R,

I had this answer from some site where I've been posting the same question on: this specific model of zbook 15 G3, doesn't come with either  Wi-Fi or bluetooth.

It is probably due to frequent requests of big companies ordering great amount of this model, who don't need/want it to work in Wi-fi, while preferring it to work in LAN.

The point is that this information does not come officially from HP, but from other websites selling this HP item.

Ok, now I need to have this information in an offical way, maybe calling or writing to  a customer care.

BUT HP doesn't seem to provide a customer care. It only has HP Store, and they don't give technical informations if you are not going to buy the item on HP Store.

So.

If I am not going to get this infos in advance, how am I supposed to keep on wanting this item, if I don't know how it is inside?

It seems to me a very bad policy.

Too restrictive.

And most of all I suppose HP will lose one client, in case I don't have the possibility to have infos on what I want to buy.

HP Recommended

Hi VJ_R

in my opinion the question is still open, I still cannot find the clarifing answer to this T7V84ET#ABZ item with or without wlan connectivity.

AT THE MOMENT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE IN HP WHO GAVE A FEEDBACK TO ME

SO PLEEEEEASE IS IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO GET THIS SPECIFIC INFO, AND LINK IT TO ME?

Waiting for your kind reply.

Christian from Rome

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.