12-24-2013 05:23 AM
HP 430 Notebook PC
Windows 8 Pro
I was using Windows 7 since i had used my laptop
Wifi Driver:Atheros AR9285
Now i had installed windows 8,
At initial stage bluetooth was not working when i had updated driver it is working now,but still wifi is not working .
In device manager No error is showing,still i updated wifi driver.I had searched for Atheros Driver But Im getting -" Qualcomm Atheros "
In network and sharing no option for Ad-hoc Connection.as wifi is not working
If anyone can help me on this issue it will be great healp for me
12-27-2013 04:40 PM
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/
HP 430 Notebook PC Support:
I work on behalf of HP
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “thumbs up" button!
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)