03-18-2017 03:42 AM
The problem started that Wi-Fi does not work then seemed to work, but without the possibility of a connection to any network
Networks appear, but can not connect to it
When I use a program to distribute free Wi-Fi ( to Use My Laptop as a router to get WIFI to another Device ) , the Wi-Fi signal that comes out of the laptop is very very weak .
Even now I can not use Wi-Fi after the use of more than one definition available from the website or from the outside.
03-20-2017 05:24 AM
You can always set up the router yourself. Confidence in this added me this site 192.168.l.l login. Everything is detailed and shown in the photos. I'm sure that everything will fine. It's very simple.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)