10-23-2012 02:28 AM
The Subject pretty much says it all. I'm trying to find the bluetooth drivers for my notebook (Product no: LM502EA#ACQ running Windows 7 Professional 64bit) but on HPs site they list 3 possible ones, Namely:
- Intel PROSet Bluetooth Driver
- Ralink/Motorola Bluetooth Adapter Driver
- Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth Software and Driver
Which one applies to me? My bluetooth is giving me problems and I thought re-installing the drivers might fix the problem.
Thanks in advance!
10-23-2012 06:47 AM
You would use the driver that matches the name (model) of the wireless card installed in your PC.
For example, if you have a Broadcom wireless card, then use the Broadcom BT driver.
If you don't know what model wireless card you have in your PC, go to the Device Manager, click on the network adapters section and there you will find the name and model number of your wireless adapter.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)