11-26-2012 09:46 AM
Dear Expert ,
i have HP 1000 Notebook PC.(Core i3).
problem is that my wifi option in the windows shows OFF.
when i move cursor to it it is not highlighted.in fact it seems its not even installed.(cannot be turned on.)
i am attaching an image of it for your help.
Please Solve my problem.
(Hammad From Pakistan).
11-26-2012 02:35 PM
You may need to do some detective work and / or some extra setup steps.
Here are two documents to help:
You may need to update / install drivers for your Wireless setup:
I could not find your Product from the information given; you can do this on your own...
- You can check your Device Manager for the type of wireless you have and then go to your computer's webpage to see if there are Windows 8 WiFi drivers for your system.
Start at Support and Drivers
Enter your information, Select your OS, Scroll down...
Look in Category Driver - Network
11-28-2012 11:43 AM
12-06-2012 12:45 PM
You can use the following document if you need assistance in finding it.
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
12-11-2012 12:35 PM
12-12-2012 07:36 AM
I can't see my product on your suggested link brother.
here is the link by the way on HP pakistan.you can see it.
HP 1000 1140TU Notebook PC.
12-13-2012 12:14 PM
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)