Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Presario cq57
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Hello everyone an thank you for the help in advance. I have a compaq presario cq57 64 bit laptop/notebook I changed the hdd to a 500gb Toshiba an reinstalled windows 7 from the windows 7 home premium upgrade disc.also I used the 64 bit software disc as my sys is 64 bit. Now my WiFi light on the f12 button stays orange even if I push it.I did the troubleshooting an other came back that I need to install drivers for my network adapter so I went to device manager an hit the update drivers. It will not update it has a yellow triangle by ether net controller, network controller,and pci device.hence it will not connect to the Internet to install drivers. Please lol I'm ready to burn it any help would be welcome.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.