02-15-2011 08:43 PM
I have a G70-250US laptop. My wireless button won't turn on. When I restarted the computer it said "Windows need to install driver software for your Netowork contoller". I don't have a disk but what led to this and what can I do. I need my internet now.
02-16-2011 05:49 AM
Could you post back with the following.
1. The operating system you have installed.
2. From windows Control Panel, open Device Manager and open up Network Adapters. What is the name of the wireless device listed here?
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)