04-20-2009 08:54 AM
I need help!
I have problem with wireless LAN for notebook HP Pavilion dv9005us. The WLAN touch button won't active though I move the button. In a case like that, is it a hardware problem or do I have to update the driver ?
04-21-2009 06:19 AM
Thanks, I followed your advice,
I run the hard disk test and the result was:
Test Status #2 - 07 Fail
Does that mean there is no solution?
I usually manage to get it going by putting pressure on the left bottom corner of the laptop while starting it. Once the logo appears, I let go and its ok, but it doesn't always work, sometimes I have to repeat the action several times or wait for a while and then try again.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)