09-28-2010 02:42 PM
My p6520y desktop has an internal wireless network card and an external antenna that screws into the back of the tower. It is coaxle. The signal from the router is weak and I would like to find an extender for the antenna so that I could move the antenna and hopefully get a better signal. Any suggestions? I appreciate any information anyone has. Thanks!!
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)