04-22-2009 03:24 PM
My wireless blue light suddently dissapear few days ago. I've tried the Recovery system but it doesn´t work at all. The following error has been shown in the Event Viewer: "IRQARB: ACPI BIOS does not contain an IRQ for the device in PCI slot2" and "IRQARB: ACPI BIOS does not contain an IRQ for the device in PCI slot3".
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)