Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (67 Views)

bluetooth audio device can't be initialised code 37

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Realtek Bluetooth A/V REMOTE CONTROL TARGET DEVICE

Realtek Bluetooth A2dp DEVICE

Realtek Bluetooth  HANDSFREE AUDIO 

Realtek Bluetooth PROFILE INTERFACE DRIVER 

ABOVE DRIVERS CAN'T BE INITIALISED WINDOWS CODE 37

HAVING PROBLEMS WITH BLUETOOTH AUDIO

UPDATED DRIVERS

WHAT TO DO?

PLZ HELP!

THNX IN ADVANCE

Highlighted
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (31 Views)

Re: bluetooth audio device can't be initialised code 37

Hi @shivansh7,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for the First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

As I understand you are having an issue installing the drivers for your Bluetooth device. Don't worry as I have a few suggestions which should help you resolve this issue.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Could you provide me with the Product number and the Operating system installed on the PC?

Was this device installed earlier? Was there any update/reset interrupted recently?

Have you made any software or hardware changes on the PC?

In the meantime, let's try these steps here:

Uninstall the drivers from Device manager and then restart the PC

After the restart, the drivers will be installed automatically.

Let's start with the Hard Reset: (To release any excessive static causing the issue). 

This method works for a variety of Driver connection and ‘stuck’ program issues. 

• Shut down the computer 

• Disconnect all external devices - everything. 

• Remove AC power and the battery 

• Press and hold power button for at least 30 seconds 

• Reconnect the AC power (only), 

• Power on > Login 

• Next time you shut down the system, reinstall battery and follow the below steps. 

For more steps: Click here 

To help you in Understanding and troubleshooting Bluetooth wireless technology: Click here 

Please respond to this post with the result of your troubleshooting. I look forward to hearing from you. 

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.

If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Biswajeet
I am an HP Employee

Please click “Accept as Solution” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the “Thumbs Up” to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation