03-20-2017 01:19 PM
I have a Hp Omen running Windows 8.1 Pro. I recently purchased a receiver (Pioneer SC-LX901) for my stereo system which has bluetooth capabilities. I want to play music that is on my laptop through my stereo system. I have no problem putting the receiver in pairing mode thus making it discoverable. My laptop sees the receiver and asks me to pair, so I don't believe that the receiver is causing the problem, however when I click the "pair" box I continue getting the following message "That didn't work. Try again later and make sure your device is discoverable." I have tried this many times over several days. Can someone help?
03-21-2017 02:06 PM
Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out.
I understand that you are unable to connect the Pioneer SC-LX901 stereo system to your HP Omen laptop.
In order to assist you better, please let us know the model number of the unit and the operating system installed on the computer from the links below:
You have a good day ahead.
I am an HP Employee
Please click “Accept as Solution” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the same solution.
Click the “Thumbs Up” to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)