Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

HEY HI,

THE DRIVER YOU TOLD ME,ACTUALLY DIDN'T WORK.

SO CAN YOU PLS PROVIDE ME WITH A SUPPORTED HP SOFTWARE TO RUN THE WEBCAM ?

I SHALL BE GRATEFUL TO YOU.

PRESARIO CQ42-173TU, intel core i3-330m 2.13 Ghz processor, windows 7 ultimate (32bit) os
HP Recommended

OH, SORRY... SO I read that incorrectly...you need a software to test the webcam...ok...Here you go... ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45501-46000/sp45825.exe

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
HP Recommended

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.ONCE AGAIN YOU SOLVED MY PROBLEM.

OK CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT DOES INTEL CHIPSET UTILITY AND INTEL MATRIX STORAGE TECHNOLOGY DRIVER DOES?

SHOULD I INSTALL THESE?  DO I NEED TO?

PRESARIO CQ42-173TU, intel core i3-330m 2.13 Ghz processor, windows 7 ultimate (32bit) os
HP Recommended

my laptop not respos to internet thru nokia2700 classic hands et . bluetooth peripherial device not found this massege come so please give me advice to run it

HP Recommended

ud_pronay - So intel Chipset Driver is the most important driver, it is driver for the motherboard and Intel Matrix Storage Technology is for your hard drive controller... you need to install both...

@ mh33a605 - I need some info on your notebook,

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
HP Recommended

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY.OK TELL ME ALSO, WHAT IS HP SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS UEFI AND HP USB RECOVERY FLASH DISK UTILITY DOES? ARE THESE IMPORTANT ? SHOULD I INSTALL THESE ALSO?

HP Recommended

HP System Diagnostics UEFI - YES

HP USB Recovery Flash Disk Utility - NO

HP System Diagnostics UEFI, if you give you pre-boot diagnostics environment to test is we have any hardware failure...

HP Recommended

HEY HI CYCLOPS,

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS BIOS? SHOULD I UPDATE MY BIOS? MY CURRENT BIOS IS F.07. SHOULD I DOWNLOAD THE WINFLASH DRIVER TO UPDATE MY BIOS TO F.17 A.

WILL IT BE BENEFICIAL?

AND I COULD DOWNLOAD THE HP SYSTEM DIAGNOSTIC UEFI. IT SAYS MY HARD HAVE TOO MANY PARTITIONS.

SO? WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

AND WILL THE BIOS UPDATE COULD AFFECT MY LAPTOP SYSTEM IN ANY WAY?

PLS REPLY

THANKS

HP Recommended

HEY HI CYCLOPS,

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS BIOS? SHOULD I UPDATE MY BIOS? MY CURRENT BIOS IS F.07. SHOULD I DOWNLOAD THE WINFLASH DRIVER TO UPDATE MY BIOS TO F.17 A.

WILL IT BE BENEFICIAL?

AND I COULD DOWNLOAD THE HP SYSTEM DIAGNOSTIC UEFI. IT SAYS MY HARD HAVE TOO MANY PARTITIONS.

SO? WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

AND WILL THE BIOS UPDATE COULD AFFECT MY LAPTOP SYSTEM IN ANY WAY?

PLS REPLY

THANKS

HP Recommended

BIOS is like heart for your system, it direct signal, data and provides information to various components/module on the notebook.... you would always have the latest BIOS installed, as it will fix issues or enhance features of the notebook.

If you like more info on BIOS, check this link... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BIOS

On the UEFI, how many partition do you have on the system?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.