Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

DISPLAY FADES

HI cyclops. need some help.

, I HAVE A COMPAQ PRESARIO CQ42-173TU AND IS RUNNING ON WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE(32-BIT). TWO MONTHS BACK I HAD A DISPLAY PROBLEM THAT THE SCREEN USED TO FLICKR(everytime) AND DISPLAY USED TO FADE WHENEVER I OPEN A APPLICATION e.g WINDOWS MEDIA CENTRE.SO I GAVE MY LAPTOP TO THE HP SERVICE CENTRE AND THEY REPLACED THE LED PANELWITH A NEW ONE. AFTER THAT I DIDNT USE MY LAPTOP FOR TWO MONTHS AS I WENT TO SOME OTHER CITY AND DIDNT CARRY MY LAPTOP WITH ME. NOW AFTER RETURNIG BACK AND AFTER USING MY LAPTOP, AGAIN I AM HAVING A PROBLEM THAT THE DISPLAY FADES AFTER OPENING A APPLICATION BUT THIS TIME I FOUND AND CAME TO A CONCLUSION THAT THE SCREEN FADES AND BECOMES DULL ONLY WHEN RUNNING ON BATTERY. SO IS  IT A PROBLEM WITH THE BATTERY ? PLS HELP MY LAPTOP IS ONLY 4 MONTHS OLD.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

UJJAL

PRESARIO CQ42-173TU, intel core i3-330m 2.13 Ghz processor, windows 7 ultimate (32bit) os
HP Recommended

is there any one to listen to my problem????? pls help

PRESARIO CQ42-173TU, intel core i3-330m 2.13 Ghz processor, windows 7 ultimate (32bit) os
HP Recommended

Thank you so Much! It works on my Netbook compaq hp! God Bless you! Have a Blessed New Year!

HP Recommended

Unable to install Bluetooth Dongle because according to the error messages there are no Bluetooth Peripheral Drivers installed on my desktop computer.  Any advice on where I can download them from will be appreciated.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.