Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp 250 G4
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

hello, i just bought a hp 250 G4, i installed the usb driver that i found in your web site and it doesnt work can you please help me to find the right usb driver, and also i caant fount my wifi botton, i added the wifi driver but cant find the wifi botton on the keybord and i couldnt activateit with pressing Fn ans F2 at the same time and also i would like you to show me where to find the light that shows if the wifi is on or off because i cant find it :smileyindifferent:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't know how to turn on the wireless, since I don't have your model notebook.

I looked over the user guide and that is crazy that there is no specific information regarding the exact location of the wireless button.  I looked in chapters 2 and 3.

However, I think it may be the F12 key (the one with the airplane icon on it).

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

If the USB driver from the support page didn't work, try the one directly from Intel.

Download, unzip and run the setup.exe file.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22824/USB-3-0-Driver-Intel-USB-3-0-eXtensible-Host-Control...

Your notebook can come with several different model wireless cards, so you need to know the model wireless card your notebook has so you can install the correct driver.

Here is the link to the user guide for your notebook.  Chapter 2 shows the locations of the various items and keys.

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?sp4ts.oid=7609933&docLocale=en_US&docId=emr_na-c04...

HP Recommended

thaaanks alot for the quick answer, well i installed the usb driver and it works very well, and aaalso the internet drivers, but still dont know how to turn the wifi on befor i asked for your help i checked the user quide ans i cheked it again bus still cant find the botton and i tried to activate it using FN and F2 bus nothiiing works caan yo pleaaase tell me how to do it because the user guide wasnt useful in my case

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't know how to turn on the wireless, since I don't have your model notebook.

I looked over the user guide and that is crazy that there is no specific information regarding the exact location of the wireless button.  I looked in chapters 2 and 3.

However, I think it may be the F12 key (the one with the airplane icon on it).

HP Recommended

it worked with the airplane botton, thaaank you

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.