05-12-2009 02:16 PM
05-17-2009 06:29 PM
If you look on the bottom of the computer there will be a white tag w/ a p/n number on it. Using that number you can bring up the product specs. of the notebook wich will tell you if it shipped w/ a wireless card.
If it doesn't have a wireless card, most router manufactures have an adapter you can purchase to make the notebook capeable of using a wireless connection.
Every wireless router that i've ever seen has the ability of being connected to via ethernet cable.
Hope this helps.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)