05-05-2009 01:07 PM
sorry, i'm having problem with my Network Card.
i cannot allocate the driver.
could anyone please guide me?
my s/n is 2ce8060yza
my p/n is kt166pa#uuf
can anyone provide the manufacturer & network adapter?
05-05-2009 01:45 PM
Download this and install only Ethernet driver.
05-05-2009 06:00 PM
04-19-2013 12:07 AM
i'm having the same problem
i can't find the network driver for my laptop
Pavilion g4 - 2191ee
current os is windows 7 ultimate 32- bit
and the screen is very wide, it has taken the default screen card, i can't find the driver of my screen
please do help me as soon as possible
04-19-2013 12:23 PM
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)