04-24-2014 12:50 AM
I have installed windows 8 server (entriprise edition) , i need to install the drivers for model HP Pavilion 15-n042se.
can anyone please provide the correct drivers for this model for windows 8.
04-25-2014 01:22 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I would like to take a moment and thank you for using the forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience in the HP forum, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
I see you have installed Windows 8 Enterprise and are looking for drivers. Here is a link to the HP Pavilion 15-n042se Notebook PC Drivers for your system.
Click on the the link orf the driver and then select more details.
Click on system requirements and it will list the supported Operating System.
I have checked a few and most of the drivers support both Enterprise 32 and 64 bit, but not all of them. I am not sure which version you have. If a compatible driver is not listed, here is another document that may also help. Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
I work on behalf of HP
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)