01-21-2012 02:03 PM
does my HP Pavilion g6-1373ea have bluetooth if so how do i turn it on. if it helps i have a 64 bit windows 7 laptop
Solved! View Solution.
Re: hey does my HP Pavilion g6-1373ea have bluetooth if so how do i turn it on for use
01-21-2012 04:11 PM
Below is the link to the product specs for your notebook.
It does not have bluetooth.
If it had bluetooth, it would have been listed under the section labeled Wireless Connectivity.
01-21-2012 04:15 PM
ui thought as much, thank you just annoyed as i was sold it being told it had bluetooth oh shall be giving a company a very intresting call tomorrrow
thank you again
01-21-2012 04:31 PM
Sorry for your disappointment.
There are several combination wireless cards/with bluetooth radios that you can purchase for your PC.
See the service manual below, chapter 3, starting on page 24.
You must only purchase one of the cards listed, and they must have the HP part number on them or they will not work.
You can order a card you may be interested in at the link below. It is defaulted to the USA. You can change the country at the very top of the page.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)