10-29-2009 01:52 PM
You need to try listing your model description, again? The number you gave in your original post lists only desktop models.
On the bottom of your laptop there should be a manufacturer's plate containing all model ID info including model, part and serial numbers. We need the model number to assist you in finding a remedy for your problem?
10-29-2009 03:45 PM
10-30-2009 09:13 AM
10-30-2009 09:25 AM
12-12-2010 12:55 PM
This string really helped me! I have the same model HP laptop (6730b) and somehow the wireless capability got turned off. When I entered & held the fn + f2 keys and the system processed it for a sec (my mouse changed icons briefly), and... VOILA! Thanks!! P.S. You're right... I don't see any actual "button" aside from my keyboard buttons, for a wireless "on/off".
03-01-2011 04:42 PM
I have the same computer as you and cant seem to turn out my wireless capability. I have tried the fn + F2 and nothing happens. I am very frustrated! please help
03-11-2011 12:57 PM
Hi, I have Hp 6730s, OS windows 7. I can't turn on my wireless. I try to turn it on by pressing wireless button, but it's not working. Button is yellow all the time. Also tried fn+f2, which isn't help.
I tried to install bluetooth driver and It was canceled because "No bluetooth device was detected...".
Can anyone tell me what to do?
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)