02-14-2012 01:14 AM
This is only a small Netbook which I purchased on 30/11/11. It doesn't have a model no. on the bottom of the machine. The No's that I gave you were on the Invoice.
HP MINI 110-3744TU Netbook XC7931
02-17-2012 05:59 AM
I have a HP Pavillon dv7 - 3079nr. My internant is turned off and i dont know how to turn it on. Please help. I am flying in a hour and need it to be working soon. Please help someone!
02-29-2012 04:55 AM
I have Pavilion DV6-6110US which suddenly tells me I have the wifi capability turned off.
How do I turn it back on.
The serial # 5CH14602TU
Thank you in advance for your help
03-11-2012 06:40 AM
This is Raja Dongol from Nepal. I have purchased hp-4420s ProBook laptop.
Now i am having problem with my Wireless & Buetooth. It says my wireless capability is turned off.
I tried a lot but couldn't turned back ON. How do it turn my laptop wireless capability ON.
03-11-2012 02:08 PM
Just purchased a new HP g6 laptop after my Toshiba laptop died, and was on line with my Netgear Wi Fi/modem. Cannot connect to the internetwhen following the Go wireless instructions. I've rtied every possibe password i think I had, but cannot connect. Modem is OK, I can access the web.
Can HP help, or should I contact Netgear?
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)